Thursday, September 20, 2012

Are you there blog? It's me, Kevin

Ok so i've been totally inactive from this blog for well over two months. And I honestly don't even know why. I have a ton of shit to talk about but I think my problem is: I don't know how to say it.

Sure, I love lists and countdowns but not everything in life can be summed up in a top ten list. And I can't review movies that I didn't like and i've been seeing alot of shitty movies lately. I think I haven't quite figured out the necessity of this blog. Do I want to spark up conversations, or simply relay information I like? Should I use this as a vehicle to drive my writing passion forward or simply mingle "blog stories" with regular blog posts?

You see, I haven't figured out what it is exactly that I want to do with this blog. It's all over the place with no POV (I sound like a judge on The Next Food Network Star) and no bond strong enough to hold it togheter. I was thinking for a while of just changing the name and design for something alot more specific but  I don't like specific. I like all-over-the-place. You see how I get conflicted so easily? I'm a walking contradiction.

So I've decided to continue doing what i'm doing with Wiki Wiki What and that is randomly write shit and then posting it. Seems simple enough. Simple is good. So...yeah...have a nice day and keep reading! :)



Candles are out,
Eleven's Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...