Thursday, May 17, 2012

I ♥ Food - A Top Ten Post


Oh joys of this world. There is laughter, there is fun, there is seasons in the sun. But above all that, there is fucking food. Healthy food, junk food, spicy food, rare food, yucky food. Food is everywhere but really, it should all be in my tummy.


It is my pleasure to list off my top ten favourite food items. It can be a condiment, a meal, a restaurant. Basically, just writing down everything I can't get enough of. And for the simple fact that even Obama knows I like Subway, the great sandwich maker will have to be excluded from the list. I mean, it's Subway - who doesn't love that shit?

This is listed in no particular order because that would just be mean on the food and wayyyy too hard for me to sort out and choose which one I like best.


10. Popcorn

9. Garlic

8. McDonald's cheeseburger

7. Onions

6. Homemade Mac 'n Cheese

5. Pickled Jalapeños

4. Fajitas

3. Pasta Salad

2. Oysters

1. Everything but Cooked Mushrooms



Now I suddenly want popcorn-oyster fajitas... damn it.

Candles are out,
Eleven's Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...