Thursday, April 12, 2012

MY BIRTHDAY LIST




Since my birthday is coming up soon - April 22nd - I figure I'd have some fun and share my bday list. Who doesn't like asking for presents? This will be a piece of cake! (get it...cake...birthday...)





MY BIRTHDAY LIST


10. A Horse - Not because I want one but it seems mandatory

9. Home Gym

8. The Harry Potter DVD Collection!

7. Lana Del Rey Private Concert

6. A GOOD Kettle. One that doesn't chip, leak, or conspire to set your house on fire each and every time you use the goddamn wretched thing!!!!

5. A Lifetime Supply of Cheese Curds

4. A Meeting with Stephen King

3. A Clone of Myself. He does the working.

2. $50 Million Dollars

1. A Fucking Vaccum that Actually Vaccums.




If only I could get half of that list including #2, I'd be happy!

Candles are out,
Eleven's Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...