Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Special: we all fear something

So the new trailer for the prequel to The Thing - also titled The Thing - reminds us all that we have fears, some that we forget with time (AKA age)


When I was younger, I was deathly afraid of my sister's strawberry shortcake doll because my sister had shaved the head and it now resembled Chucky. Yes, the evil doll from Child's Play. I had a recurring nightmare in which the doll ran after me down the stairs and jumped on my back. My mom was doing dishes and I tried screaming for help - but of course - I had no voice. Ugh. worst effing feeling ever!

But then you grow up and kind of forget all about the superficial fears (such as nightmares) and start having real fears. adult fears.

For example, I fear being jobless. On the flipside, I also fear open water and the dark  unknown. Oh, and after hearing a terrifying story about a schizophrenic man looking like a clown entering a house in my hometown, I suddenly got the chills thinkin' about clowns. Clowns can be creepy.

aaaaaaack
We all fear something...what's your fear?


Candles are out,
Eleven's Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...