Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Work-Out Song

Hey everyone, thanks all for reading my blog. It's a nice way to share ideas for a better lifestyle and also a nice creative outlet for me. I love writing and have been doing so for ten odd years and can't picture myself NOT writing. I have way too many ideas inside my head hehe. So i began singing this song while walking up my stairs in my appartment complex and thought I'd share it with you. Here goes!!

I'm walking up and down those stairs
Doin' it like no one cares
Dancin' crazy like Astaire
It's like going forward with a dare
Da-dare, da-dare

Push-ups off the countertop
All the way and never stop
Running faster then a cop
Burning fat with this hip-hop
Hip-hop, hip-hop

Doing crunchies on the floor
Never mind the being sore
Push myself then go for more
Don't think of it as a chore
Ch-chore, Ch-chore


So yeah, I sing this to myself when working out lol. Do you guys have jingles of motivations?! share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...