Sunday, December 26, 2010

What's To Come

Wow. I feel like I just entered the 21st century. My very own blog. *sigh*

I was reading alot of blogs, especially of late, and it had me thinking: Why don't I create my own blog? Share my funny stories, my life experiences, my special moments, my sad moments, so on and so forth. People ALWAYS want to know what is going in your life. Hence the title "Wiki Wiki What". Except here the user doesn't edit my life. I do! :D

And what better form of edit then lists. Gotta love the lists. I will, and be ready, have loads of "top ten" lists. Share with everyone what I am reading, watching, listening, living, eating, and drinking. Sharing is caring!

I will also share small exerpts from my short stories, question of putting my work out there. After years of pressure from my friends, I may as well follow their advice and publish. Exerpts in a blog is the first step. Might be good to get critiques from strangers and online friends. Being vulnerable is never quite the "this moment rocks!" feeling, but one can't better himself if one doesn't put himself out there.

Friends and family will be part of this blog so check for your name, fame whores! Your 15 minutes of celebrity status will probably start and end here. Nobody has the right to veto. If you don't want your funny trip off the sidewalk or your drunken stumble published on the net, make sure:
a) I don't see it.
b) I don't hear about it.
Or else, expect to see your epic fail posted on Wiki Wiki What.

Candles are out,
Eleven's Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...